Friday, February 10, 2012

Welcome to Matt's Marvelous Development Blog.

That's a pretty silly name, and frankly I was just going for something flashy and exciting. I am a computer science student at the Colorado School of Mines currently in my sophomore year. I am technically pursuing a BS in Computer Science, although I am on track to and am currently planning to pursue a Masters in Computer science in a 5th year at the school. I've been a computer guy for as long as I can remember, and have a particular affinity for games. A lifelong gamer, I've begun my own game development more recently as a hobbyist, although I plan on releasing my first full Android game, Asterrids, to the Android Market soon.

As far as what I plan to do on this blog, well, I guess I just hope to express some of my thinking in regards to coding, show off some things I'm working on for school and fun, and just generally nerd out. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment